Michelle has made guest appearances on the following podcasts to talk about her experience learning how to live a healthy and productive life with bipolar disorder.
Is Michelle the perfect fit for your podcast?
Get in touch today!
Such a powerful conversation on Truehope Cast. I was so honored to have the opportunity to share the suffering I experienced with psychotropic medications and then the healing and wholeness I found with EMPowerPlus. This treatment saved my life and I will forever be grateful for it!
Healed with Seth the Speaker
I had an amazing conversation with Seth on his podcast Healed with Seth the Speaker.
Seth asked me to share details of my experience with bipolar from my initial symptoms and diagnosis to how it impacted my relationships with my husband and children. This was a really powerful conversation because I was able to talk more in depth about the relationship with my husband and how we worked together to find a way for me to live well with bipolar.
Hope Without Sight
I had a wonderful conversation with Saylor Cooper and Tyler Evans on their podcast Hope Without Sight.
They asked me about my story and my experience overcoming my breakdown, hospitalizations, suicide attempts and electroconvulsive therapy. I shared how I learned to proactively manage my mood cycles. I also talk about how I developed an integrated approach to proactively managing my bipolar so that I never experience psychotic episodes anymore and I rarely experience depression.
It was a wonderful discussion and I am so grateful they had me on as a guest.
Master Your Mental
I had the opportunity recently to be interviewed by Paris Prynkiewicz on her podcast Master Your Mental. In the interview Paris asked me about:
- my experience with bipolar disorder (my history and how things turned around for me),
- what coping with mood cycles used to look like (unhealthy) versus what managing mood cycles proactively looks like now,
- how and why I started helping moms with bipolar disorder and what my favorite experience so far has been with that, and
- what is my number one most powerful tool that I use in my self-care.
I loved speaking with Paris about how I have learned to live well with bipolar. It was a really amazing conversation. Paris’s mission with her podcast, social media and book are to offer encouragement and hope to others with bipolar disorder and it was an honor to be on her show. Enjoy!
The Wellness Project with Des
I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Desiree Argentina on her podcast The Wellness Project with Des and it was a wonderful interview. She asked me:
- To share my story
- How old were you when you were diagnosed with depressive disorder and anxiety? And when did you get an accurate diagnosis of bipolar disorder? (8:33)
- How did you know something was wrong and what were your earliest memories of something being off or different? (9:04)
- At what point did your family realize that there was something off and you needed help? (14:40)
- Did your family know about bipolar disorder? Or did they just recognize that something was off a bit? (16:10)
- Can you talk a little bit about how your family approached you? Can you explain that? Some family members and loved ones don’t know how to approach it, don’t know what to say, don’t want to offend the person. How can someone go to someone in an empathetic supportive way? (16:55)
- Can you speak about how bipolar disorder affected your relationships with your family, romantic relationships, relationships with your children? (19:40)
- Would you mind sharing what techniques helped your relationship with your husband from going to therapy together? (24:30)
- Can you share what steps you took to heal yourself to get better and could you share your self-care regimen? (27:54)
I was so grateful to have the opportunity to speak with Desiree. She asked fantastic questions and we had a very productive conversation about how to successfully navigate diagnosis, relationships and treatment with bipolar disorder.
I am excited to share this interview with you!